All orders will have to be placed online. Orders placed over the weekend will not be processed until the next available business day. ZOTAC USA processes and ships out orders Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. PST and 5:00 p.m. PST. Orders will usually be shipped within 3 to 5 business days. The following holidays are observed by ZOTAC USA: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas – on these days, no orders will be processed or shipped until the next available business day.
Shipping and Delivery
Purchases and shipments are currently only available to the 50 states of the US. Since we only accept PayPal as the payment method, we’d ship to PayPal confirmed ship-to address at the time of transaction. Shipping charges vary and depend on the number of products ordered as well as the chosen shipping option. Shipping rates are taxed.
The ZOTAC Store does not accept the use of the following listed addresses for any purchases made:
- • Hotels or Motels
- • Mail or Package forwarding companies
- • APO Addresses
- • Stores with shipping mailboxes
- • PO Boxes
- • Addresses that are non-standard or cannot be confirmed as a house or work place
An order can be cancelled within 1 business day, if it has not been shipped. To cancel an order, please email ZOTAC Store at [email protected] and provide the order number.
ZOTAC values its relationship with you and offers the option to return direct purchases made through the ZOTAC Store. For all purchases not made directly from the ZOTAC Store, please check the return policy of the location from which you purchased your product.
30 day Return Period for New and Open Box items :
All products purchased from ZOTAC Store can be returned within 30 days of the order ship date (based on shipment tracking information). Please note that you may be charged a 15% restocking fee for non-defective returned items (further described below). Refunds will be applied to the original method of payment used and for the purchase price paid. Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable. Any products returned without prior authorization will be considered as an unauthorized return and may not receive credit for the product and/or returned to the shipper. There is no price protection or price matching of any kind.
- • All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by visiting https://www.zotac.com/us/support#rma and filling out the form.
- • All product returns require a copy of the original purchase invoice
- • All non-defective returned items will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- • Any new retail packaging product that is opened or returned without accessories such as the retail box, manuals, cables, and any other items that were included with the product, may be rejected or subjected to a 15% restocking fee.
- • All promotional items such as games or software marked as FREE upon purchase must not be redeemed, opened, or used and must be returned with product to receive a full refund.
- • Any products returned must be in its original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact. Any product with a missing, damaged, altered or unreadable serial number, part number label, or warranty label are not eligible for return.
- • Products that exhibit signs of physical damage, tampering, customizations, or appear to be altered in any way will not be eligible for return. Open Box Items must be returned in the same condition they were received.
- • Any products that are dead-on-arrival (DOA) may be exchanged or returned.
Restocking Fees: The ZOTAC Store may subject returns to a 15% minimum restocking fee if product return requirements are not fulfilled.
Dead-on-arrival (DOA) Return: The ZOTAC Store will accept returns, with no restocking fees, for DOA products within 15 days of the order ship date (based on shipment tracking information). To confirm that product is DOA, all returned units will be inspected by a ZOTAC Customer Service Technician before a refund is issued. If the returned unit is found to be fully functional and in working order, a 15% restocking fee will be applied. All accessories included in the retail packaging must be returned. The re-stocking fee will be applied if any parts or accessories are missing.
Shipping: Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Shipping charges on returned products are the responsibility of the customer. ZOTAC USA will match the shipping methods and pay for shipping charges on replacement or exchange products. We strongly recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. ZOTAC USA is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
Once your order has been delivered to and received by ZOTAC USA, the return and refund process will begin. Please allow up to 15 business days for a refund to be processed.
Currently, the ZOTAC Store uses PayPal for online transactions. Any original payment done through PayPal will also be refunded through PayPal. It will take approximately 2-3 business days for funds to return to customer’s PayPal account once a refund is issued.
Product Warranty and Registration
The standard ZOTAC USA warranty will still apply to products purchased through the online store.
- Review the ZOTAC USA warranty policy here: https://www.zotac.com/us/page/product-warranty-policy
- Product registration can be done here: https://www.zotac.com/us/support#registration
Automatic Warranty Extension for Graphics Cards
Starting 7/1/22, new Graphics Cards purchased from the ZOTAC STORE automatically register with ZOTAC USA and receive an additional one (1) year of warranty coverage in addition to the standard two (2) year warranty. Hence it'll be a total of three (3) years of warranty coverage. Refurbished and Open Box items do not qualify.
Information for Open Box Items
The ZOTAC STORE provides Open Box items for sale. It's important to be aware that the actual physical condition of each item can differ. While certain units might appear almost new, others could exhibit noticeable indications of use like dust or scratches. We want to emphasize that all Open Box items undergo comprehensive testing to guarantee their proper functionality.
- Open Box Items purchased through the ZOTAC STORE include a 2 year standard warranty starting from the date of purchase. No extended warranties can be applied to Open Box items.
- Open Box Items may not include all original parts and accessories.
- Open Box Items are shipped in a standard cardboard box for packing.
- Open Box Items follow the same Order Returns policy as non-refurbished, regular purchases. See the Order Returns section for more information.
Refurbished Product Orders and Refunds
ZOTAC USA allows for the purchase of refurbished products on the online store. These refurbished products have been thoroughly tested for resell by the internal ZOTAC USA RMA Team. Refurbished products sold by ZOTAC USA may or may not include the original packaging material, retail box, and/or accessories, and may have small scratches, small dents, or noticeable use. The refurbished products are Factory Recertified to meet the performance and reliability of a new product of the same model. All refurbished products sold are returnable for a refund within 30 days, but must include all accessories that were shipped with the refurbished product. If any accessories are missing then the refund may be voided. All non-defective returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping will not be refunded.
In addition, ZOTAC USA provides a 90 day limited warranty for refurbished product orders. If the customer’s refurbished product order arrives to the delivery location and is not fully functional, then it is considered dead-on-arrival (DOA) or defective and can be replaced or applicable for a refund if no replacement is available. The customer must contact ZOTAC USA Customer Service within the 90 day limited warranty period.
To return and refund a refurbished product order, follow the RMA procedure located here: https://www.zotac.com/us/support#rma
The customer is responsible for properly packaging and shipping out the DOA or defective order for return to ZOTAC USA, using the carrier of their choice. It is up to the customer if they wish to place insurance on the shipment via their selected carrier. ZOTAC USA is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the return shipping process. All returns must include the original packaging material, retail box, and accessories. Return shipments that do not include the original packaging material, retail box, and accessories may be denied a refund. If the customer’s refurbished product order did not originally come with the original packaging material, retail box, and accessories then the refund process will continue as usual.
Refunds for refurbished product orders must be within the allotted 30 day return period and will only be issued if the product is considered DOA, defective, or if no inventory is available to replace the customer’s non-functioning refurbished product. If there is no available inventory to replace the customer’s defective or DOA refurbished product, then a full refund will be issued. Refunds do not include the initial shipping charge (the shipping charges that applied when the order was first placed). A 15% restocking fee will be applied to opened refurbished product order returns.
Once the refurbished product order’s 30 day return period expires, returns and refunds will no longer be accepted by ZOTAC USA.
ZOTAC USA reserves the right to adjust products, product pricing, and product listing information and contents on the online store at any time. ZOTAC USA is not liable for any product content or listing errors that may occur throughout the online store. If a product is purchased and that product’s listing contains an error(s) – please contact ZOTAC USA customer support at: +1(877)-599-6822 to work directly with ZOTAC USA to resolve the issue.